Batman's Power Armor
Speed: 2 (When Sprinting)
Mental Defense: 3
Fire Resistance: 1
Ability 1: Use Gadget
Deploy currently selected gadget.
Ability 2: Roundhouse Kick
Kick your opponent, dealing 10 damage.
Ability 3: Combat Mastery
Increases damage by 2 every few hits with the potential to void basic melee attacks. Opponent's knockback is also decreased after being winded, allowing more blows to land. All opponents hit within the first 5 seconds will be staggered for 5 seconds. Opponents skilled in combat can block your punches, but not your stagger, rendering basic hits void. Lasts 15 seconds.
Ability 4: Toss
Toss your opponent into the air, dealing 10 damage. Ground for 5 seconds while temporarily voiding melee damage.
Ability 5: Select Gadget
Cycle through Built-In gadgets. Alternatively, you can use the number pad to automatically select a specific gadget.
Equip: Static Touch
Shock your opponent, stunning them for 5 seconds. Upon activation, you have 10 seconds to tag an opponent.
Utility: Detective Mode
Activate the detective mode filter in your mask, allowing you to see enemies through walls.
Special: Bat Swarm
Throw a sonic batarang at your opponent, staggering them while summoning a horde of bats. These bats will swarm around all opponents nearby, dealing 90 damage while causing them to bleed.
Default Gadgets: (Built-In)
- Batarang (20% chance to disarm target)
- Heated Batarang (Sets target on fire)
- Explosive Batarang (Explodes on a timer)
- Electric Batarang (Electrocutes target)
- Smoke Pellet (Disperses blinding smoke)
- Gas Pellet (Poisons and blinds target)
- Freeze Grenade (Freezes target in ice)
- Acid (Deals 10 damage, corroding targets for an additional 5 seconds)
Add-On Gadgets: (Crafted)
- Grappling Gun (punch near glass to break)
- Explosive Gel Gun